Thanks all. :D

And yeah Snakey, the sub kicks nicely when I turn it up. Easily overpowers the speakers though so I keep it wound down. :lol:

Bored at 2am? Why not play with fog lights!

2014-05-25015934.jpg

2014-05-25015920.jpg

They're so bright, much better than the old bulbs.

2014-05-25015954.jpg

Also my MB3 has turned a weird shade of yellowy-green. :lol:

Plan for next weekend is to start servicing the MB6. Getting timing belt, engine oil and gearbox oil done first, then spark plugs and spark plug leads a little later on. Not changing the air filter because I'm getting either a DC2 airbox or a Whale Schlong anyway. :)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Took the MB6 to Santa Pod and Dynodaze this weekend after getting it serviced. I'll photowhore later but for now here's the figures I got:

Dynodaze:

162bhp@7549rpm

122ft-lb@5998rpm

Santa Pod:

15.68@89.44mph

So happy. :D

Cool! Which fuel do you use with it? DynoDaze don't like supermarket fuels, they have a sign that says so :lol:

Tesco Momentum 99. Actually really good stuff!

Few snaps of my MB6 from the weekend. I'll grab some more after my friends upload their pictures to Facebook for me.

2014-05-30132908.jpg

Found someone in need of a dechrome.

2014-05-30202556.jpg

MB6 receiving a well-deserved service. Engine oil changed, gearbox oil changed, timing belt and tensioner changed, then an air con delete because who even uses air con?!

2014-05-31111645.jpg

At Santa Pod with a few friends. Shafzzz's 325i is in front of my MB6 (only time it was).

2014-05-31180825.jpg

Amazing parking.

2014-06-01110704.jpg

Waiting our turns at Dynodaze. :)

Also I have a video coming, just waiting for YouTube.

• Like 5

At Santa Pod with a few friends. Shafzzz's 325i is in front of my MB6 (only time it was).

Oi! Tbh we both did really good runs, but my runs against you as you know, the surface was utter crap, tyre temps were through the roof I could launch at 5k and still bog, same happened to our mates EG6 ;). Happy with how your car performed against mine at the speed limit :) Like this MB6 a lot and our cars both did us well as our best times were better than last and our dyno results weren't too shabby either! Run my new car at pod next time then :P