Got quite lucky really. "OEM Quality" ones are about £20 but I found a used one out of a DC2 going for £6! Seller assures me it's fully working. If it doesn't work I can open a claim. :)

Just put a deposit down on some blaaaaaaaaack VTiS fanblades! :D They have no tyres so I'm going to be wrapping them in Uniroyal Rainsport3 tyres in 195/50R15. Problem is my car is going to look stupid with them on because of how high it sits and I cant afford Meisters at the moment. My solution is to just get some quality lowering springs on it and run those for a good while. I want a 40-50mm drop but I also want it to handle like it's on rails. Any suggestions?

Just put a deposit down on some blaaaaaaaaack VTiS fanblades! :D They have no tyres so I'm going to be wrapping them in Uniroyal Rainsport3 tyres in 195/50R15. Problem is my car is going to look stupid with them on because of how high it sits and I cant afford Meisters at the moment. My solution is to just get some quality lowering springs on it and run those for a good while. I want a 40-50mm drop but I also want it to handle like it's on rails. Any suggestions?

Meister's are the best way as you know, go hard or go home :lol:

I know it may look silly for a while before lows commence but it'll be so worth waiting for to save for them dude! Either that or the MGZS 180 shocks with Eibach lowering springs for an MB. Hard ride but low!

Meister's are the best way as you know, go hard or go home :lol:

I know it may look silly for a while before lows commence but it'll be so worth waiting for to save for them dude! Either that or the MGZS 180 shocks with Eibach lowering springs for an MB. Hard ride but low!

Yeah, just a shame the price tag reflects it. :P

I was thinking of getting MG shocks but won't the front end sit higher because the B18 is lighter than the MG's V6?

I dont really think others have had that issue ..

Its certainly the cheaper way to go .. Thing is though, once youve got them and fitted them etc etc cost wise, its almost a third of what Meisters wouldve cost !

I dont really think others have had that issue ..

Its certainly the cheaper way to go .. Thing is though, once youve got them and fitted them etc etc cost wise, its almost a third of what Meisters wouldve cost !

That was my point about saving towards them instead. It's like if you spend £100 on springs then whatever to have them fitted if being done by a garage, it's all money that could have gone towards what you really want instead. :)

I can get springs fitted by a friend of a friend for cheap. I might spend a little more on quality springs and then I can run them for as long as it takes to save for Meisters. :)

• Like 1