Oi! Tbh we both did really good runs, but my runs against you as you know, the surface was utter crap, tyre temps were through the roof I could launch at 5k and still bog, same happened to our mates EG6 ;). Happy with how your car performed against mine at the speed limit :) Like this MB6 a lot and our cars both did us well as our best times were better than last and our dyno results weren't too shabby either! Run my new car at pod next time then :P

Yeah man, was a great weekend!

Speaking of dyno...

VTEC YOOOOOOOOO.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved some NGK Iridium spark plugs today, thanks to ID-Workz Performance Parts. :D They'll be going in this weekend, as well as a new fan switch because the current one has died. Fun fact: MB6's don't overheat, even without a working fan. :D

Recieved some NGK Iridium spark plugs today, thanks to ID-Workz Performance Parts. :D They'll be going in this weekend, as well as a new fan switch because the current one has died. Fun fact: MB6's don't overheat, even without a working fan. :D

They do seem to takes ages to kick in even when they do work! Hopefully with it working it may encourage a bit of extra poke from proper cooling :)

How many ponies chap?

Did I hear 169?

162. It's basically a stock motor anyway so I'm happy. Only lost a few ponies in 14 years/94k miles!

They do seem to takes ages to kick in even when they do work! Hopefully with it working it may encourage a bit of extra poke from proper cooling :)

I think it's because the moment you travel at any sort of speed, there's enough air flow to not need a fan at all. It's only in traffic that my temps creeped up.

• Like 1

Just gave the MB6 a slightly overdue spark plug change. Out goes the old NGK "R" plugs and in goes some nice NGK Iridiums. Already noticed it doesn't need as much cranking to start and it's more eager to rev now, as if it wasn't before. :D

Same thing happened when I got the oil changed in both the engine and gearbox. Felt like a completely different car! Can't wait for leads and intake after payday. :D

• Like 1

MOT booked for the 27th. Getting the garage to do the thermostat for me as well. I just scored one off eBay for £6. :lol: She should pass with no actual advisories. I'm expecting a comment about the exhaust though. :P