They refused me because I have no actual credit history to speak of. :lol: I'll probably get one of those 0% interest credit cards and buy them with that, but I'm not going to rush into it.

That would be a way of building some up! Had a letter from my bank yesterday saying they're slapping more limit on the credit card, must not use it to buy boost! :lol:

• Like 2

That would be a way of building some up! Had a letter from my bank yesterday saying they're slapping more limit on the credit card, must not use it to buy boost! :lol:

How do you think I feel? Ever since I got my air con taken out there's just a massive empty space in front of my manifold where a TD05 can sit. :lol:

The MB6 passed its MOT with no trouble! :D

It got two advisories but they're pretty minor I think.

1 - Offside front floor seat belt anchorage prescribed area corroded but not considered excessive.

2 - Offside rear anti-roll bar linkage has slight play in the ball joint.

1 will just need welding when the time comes and 2 isn't going to matter after I get an MGZS RARB.

Also the brake master cylinder has been replaced and woooooow, what a difference! Definitely needed that one doing. The garage didn't want to fit the thermostat I provided because it was a used one so fair enough. I'll find someone who will fit it or I'll tackle it myself.

For being a good girl I treated the MB6 to a full set of Team Heko deflectors, plate surrounds and pressed plates. Should be on next week. :D

• Like 2

Congrats on the fresh ticket! 

Stat is easy enough to change yourself, only three bolts mate! Bleeding the coolant after is the part that takes longest!

What prompted you change the master cylinder?