Hey man thanks for attending my birthday at Santa Pod! Was a fun weekend and was nice finally seeing the MB6.. and racing against you, very good races haha I'll post the pics up in my thread then you can steal the ones you want for yours! Fogs are a nice addition you just need some cree bulbs like mine. PS. It was foggy.

No problem dude! Had a blast. :)

I've ordered some CREE bulbs for the fog lights now, as well as the same Philips Diamond Vision bulbs you have for my headlights. Should come out as nice as yours I hope. :D

Oh and here's some night time pictures of the new fogs. Cant get over how sweet they look. :D

2014-03-10194351.jpg

2014-03-10194410.jpg

• Like 3

No problem dude! Had a blast. :)

I've ordered some CREE bulbs for the fog lights now, as well as the same Philips Diamond Vision bulbs you have for my headlights. Should come out as nice as yours I hope. :D

Oh and here's some night time pictures of the new fogs. Cant get over how sweet they look. :D

Was a really good day out, I'm sure we'll get lower times next time, drag racing bug as got me!

Yeah you've got the same foglight and headlight bulbs as me so it'd look really good and we'll match at meets haha! Thanks though but yours will probably come out nicer because they're frosted!

New fogs look sick! Can't wait to see them with the same CREE's as me it's going to look epic!

More progress soon to come in May ;)

Taking advantage of the fog we're currently having at the moment to play with my fogs some more.

2014-03-12192330.jpg

2014-03-12192354.jpg

Really can't wait to see what Diamond Vision and CREE bulbs do to the front end of my car at night. :D

• Like 1

Cheers guys. :D

Looks brilliant as you know, any idea when the bulbs are arriving? Your MB3 will have a new purple paintjob!

End of March/Beginning of April. They're coming from China so yeah it'll take a while.

Right, got the Diamond Vision headlight bulbs and CREE interior bulbs fitted.

2014-03-13191106.jpg

Was hoping these would come out more blue but on the bright (lol) side they're pure white so there's no yellowy nonsense going on. :D They light up the road really well too.

2014-03-13190952.jpg

2014-03-13190942.jpg

Nice and bright interior. Won't lose a penny on the floor ever again. :lol:

2014-03-13191041.jpg

And finally the boot, because why not. :P

• Like 1