I want Eibach ones but the price puts me off. Looking at Pi and Apex at the moment.

Scene and fast driving don't mix. So no. :lol:

:lol:

You can drive fast while leaving half the underside on the floor as you go! 

Funny thing is.. mine and Rojs mate with the black coupe at JF2's driveway is exactly like that ^ haha, he has to come off it almost sideways! But yeah Roj lower it anyway! But you have a lip kit now so be careful

Very nice car man, the front grille and VTI-S kit makes it look mean as fk. The exhaust fitment is so clean as well. Love it! Agree with you in regards to lowering the car though. Always confuses me when I see cars slammed with crazy amounts of camber and a gutted interior and a crazy motor in it. I mean whats the point in spending all that money on making it go fast when you'd rip off the front bumper if you drove over a piece of chewing-gum? Anyway to each their own I guess :D.

• Like 1

But it's so scene! :lol:

Nooooooooo. :lol:

Funny thing is.. mine and Rojs mate with the black coupe at JF2's driveway is exactly like that ^ haha, he has to come off it almost sideways! But yeah Roj lower it anyway! But you have a lip kit now so be careful

I always had a front lip so I'm used to avoiding kerbs already. ;)

Very nice car man, the front grille and VTI-S kit makes it look mean as fk. The exhaust fitment is so clean as well. Love it! Agree with you in regards to lowering the car though. Always confuses me when I see cars slammed with crazy amounts of camber and a gutted interior and a crazy motor in it. I mean whats the point in spending all that money on making it go fast when you'd rip off the front bumper if you drove over a piece of chewing-gum? Anyway to each their own I guess :D.

Thanks! :)

Plus you spend more money constantly replacing the broken stuff! Doesn't make sense to me.

You lot need to man up! :P 

Actually I do struggle at times with my car when it comes to speed bumps. The center exhaust silencer is getting beaten daily and the bottom tow-eyes scrape when driving out of my drive, not by much though... 

Apart from that, nothing else get touched :)

You lot need to man up! :P

Actually I do struggle at times with my car when it comes to speed bumps. The center exhaust silencer is getting beaten daily and the bottom tow-eyes scrape when driving out of my drive, not by much though... 

Apart from that, nothing else get touched :)

So apart from smashing my front lip and losing my center silencer I'd be good right? :lol:

Could do with a set of vtis fan blades imo..

I have a set in black but I need the tyres swapped over from my current wheels. Just need to book it in at the tyre place and get it done!