My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

It is now the 4th time I changed the headlights! I modded these mint (and I mean MINT) headlights as I didn't want to modify the VERY MINT headlights if you get my drift... :P 

I did have yellow tint on the reflective lenses but the light brightness was shockingly awful. So I took them out and put clear ones in :)

SAM_1030.jpg

10915144_870854826312724_971851526999902

SAM_1032.jpg

Love the De-chromed headlights mate..and I think I like the amber indicators on pirates black car..but the headlights I got are clear ones but USDM mod will sort that out hopefully.. I need to fit mine soon though :)

Love the De-chromed headlights mate..and I think I like the amber indicators on pirates black car..but the headlights I got are clear ones but USDM mod will sort that out hopefully.. I need to fit mine soon though :)

Yes! You need to fit them asap! The USDM mod sort that issue out for sure 

Looking serious dude fairplay

Does look a bit moody haha. The OhSoSeriousDeck!

Lights look spot on mate good job! The orange lenses go well with the fogs i think

Thanks! I wasn't too sure about the yellow fogs and orange indicators but I guess it gives it a nice bit of colour :)

• Like 1