My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Those wheels look so awesome mate [smitten.gif] ..Ah I wish I could get them but I don't think they would ever be in my budget :(

Yeah I love them so much that I might buy them after Christmas, that's if I get any money over Christmas :lol:

Another back box fitted as the MGZS one was too quiet for my liking. I found it at the back of the workshop, nobody new who owned it so I went ahead and fit it anyway :lol: I love how it sounds but still doesn't sound like a typical Honda. I will try get a vid up for you lot asap :D

IMG_20141210_154105.jpg

IMG_20141218_163208.jpg

Not so good news for the other Aerodeck. Unfortunately I will be breaking it due to it costing too much to repair. 

Head-gasket gone (I already knew this when I bought the car)

All disc and pads need replacing

3 tyres need replacing 

Fuel filler neck rotted and leaking

Under door seals are rotted through

Aaaand... the list goes on... Shame really but atleast I got lots and lots of spare for my Black Aerodeck. I'm keeping pretty much everything including the engine.

IMG_20141215_173426.jpg

IMG_20141215_120142.jpg

IMG_20141215_120033.jpg

IMG_20141215_115943.jpg

IMG_20141215_115916.jpg

IMG_20141215_115847.jpg

IMG_20141214_141154.jpg

Yeah that's true... My Black Aerodeck is going to last me forever with all these parts :lol:

Just looking into a bottom-end rebuild kit (new piston rings, shells, crank seals and gaskets) to start rebuilding the engine in the green Aerodeck to put in the Black Aerodeck. Somrthing I always wanted to do :D

Lol what a blast from the past seeing those Weller wheels! We were just talking about that on the fb page! In the 70's and 80's they were THE wheel to have! Had them on two of my cortinas, loved them! Only downside was, with no power steering, and the extra width of them wheels, low speed steering and parking was a nightmare! Lol worth it though! If you do buy a set, try and check that they aren't buckled or warped mate, as from what I remember, they can't be fixed. Would be awesome to get these on an M, kinda gives the whole banded theme a wheel with a bit of style!

• Like 1

Lol what a blast from the past seeing those Weller wheels! We were just talking about that on the fb page! In the 70's and 80's they were THE wheel to have! Had them on two of my cortinas, loved them! Only downside was, with no power steering, and the extra width of them wheels, low speed steering and parking was a nightmare! Lol worth it though! If you do buy a set, try and check that they aren't buckled or warped mate, as from what I remember, they can't be fixed. Would be awesome to get these on an M, kinda gives the whole banded theme a wheel with a bit of style!

Banded before they were cool! 

What I really like about Wellers is the fact they're a lot cheaper to buy than most other Wheel companys. The Wellers I test fitted only cost my mate something like £280 including delivery (without tyres) Go on other sites, they cost double!!