My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Cheers @Dexter! The window only recently stopped working just after I replaced the head-gasket. There are still loads of annoying niggly things to be fixed on the Deck yet.

Yeah I'm not keen on gold but they would stand out nicely on this, if you was looking underneath the car all the time... :lol:

It's all about the little things... :wink:

More updates!

Polished the Aerodeck yesterday. Not that it needed one but I was so bored.. 

2015-04-03_19.44.02.jpg

20150403_174926.jpg

20150403_171314.jpg

20150403_171230.jpg

If you can remember from a while back, I had no success fitting aftermarket speakers in the rear ceiling because it needed spacers. Also I didn't fancy fitting cheapo Edge speakers I had at the time. Well I picked up used 5.25" Pioneer speakers and used hard polystyrene as spacers. This was my Dads idea and it works a treat. Now I need to tidy it up and find bigger speaker covers :) 

20150404_173126.jpg

20150404_173145.jpg

20150404_180230.jpg

A polish is always a good idea! And clever solution fitting the speakers. I bet those sound great, the oem paper thins aren't useful for pretty much anything.

Nice effort with the polish mate..Looking squeaky clean :D..Where are you getting the bolts from? I was told by someone on civic5 facebook page that he got the high tensile ones from Toolstation M10x80mm ones..I have got them as well..Here is the link.

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Screws+%26+Fixings/d90/Bolts+%26+Set+Screws/sd970/High+Tensile+Bolt/p45293

I have also got some M10 penny washers and nylon locking nuts from them