My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Thanks people :D  Again I haven't been on here for a couple days due to doing sh*t load of homework and taking exams. I hope to get good results when they come though in 6 weeks so then I got my NVQ level 3 Motor Vehicle Qualification. If all good, I will be doing a 2 week MOT course. Then more £££ for Deck! :D

Chap, you gonna fit your old steering wheel in there?

Yes! Hopefully get round to it over the weekend!

Cool stuff so far, what's the paint code for the car it doesn't look like PB but I could be wrong.

Cheers bud. The pictures really don't do it justice at all... I just taken these pics 

2014-06-05%2020.51.34.jpg

Ah good. I would 've looked stupid claiming it's PB when it isn't... :lol:

I have that code in my notes on my phone being as it's for my car! Comes in handy when I forget, which seems to be a lot at the minute!

I have that code in my notes on my phone being as it's for my car! Comes in handy when I forget, which seems to be a lot at the minute!

I will put the code in my phone now. I want to get the door and bumper strips colour coded :)

• Like 2

Thanks people :D  Again I haven't been on here for a couple days due to doing sh*t load of homework and taking exams. I hope to get good results when they come though in 6 weeks so then I got my NVQ level 3 Motor Vehicle Qualification. If all good, I will be doing a 2 week MOT course.

2 week's for the mot course, mine was only 3 day's, and one of them was purely on how to use the computer, BTW i'm level 2 qualified, did the NTTA test.