My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

You can put them on, just make sure you give them a really good clean and degrease before you lacquer them, @Grant had his on without lacquer for a short amount of time.

I might do that then. Just had a look at the wheels again and noticed one of the wheels is slightly brighter than the others. Pretty sure I gave them 2 coats each. Got to buy more paint now <_< 

Headlights look good mate! Just needs a front lip now :)

I'm still looking for one! But a VTi-S lip would be a bonus ;)

Is looking good mate come on a bit since you first got her. Looks pretty clean in pics too.

Cheers matey. She's clean but still in a right state. When I took the front bumper off, it was held on by zip-ties and wood screws! 

I prefer the head light mod with the orange left in.

I prefer it too. I wasn't too sure about the de-tango look on my old MB3 

Looks sweet as and it's a mod I so need to do to the wife's m. Makes the car look so much better. Top job kyfer.

Cheers bud! Yes it's a must to mod but I would have a spare set of headlights just in-case!

Finally.... got the wheels done and fitted! That's sand-blasted, filled, etch primered, couple coats of normal primer, couple coats of Ford Graphite grey spray paint and lastly 2 coats of lacquer. It's the first time I have properly fully refurbished a set of wheels and I absolutely HATED IT! Actually that's a lie because my mate sand-blasted the wheels, but I done the rest ;) 

SAM_0615.jpg

SAM_0614.jpg

SAM_0618.jpg

SAM_0616.jpg

SAM_0619.jpg

SAM_0612.jpg

SAM_0611-1.jpg

Love this photo but what spoils it is the dent, rust on the arch and most of all.... that massive ARCH GAP! 

SAM_0610-1.jpg