My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Yeeeees........... It was my fault how I was pushing the old Civic around that corner but it all went pair shape since fitting those sleeves. I never had a problem with the EG lowering springs but then, better to be safe than sorry :)

• Like 1

I hate waiting too, I only ordered my brakes yesterday and I know it's the weekend and bank holiday but it's already taking too long :lol:

I'll feel better tomorrow once I'm out there grafting removing the whole lot ready for the new stuff!

To be honest I was cutting corners when I was desperately wanting to lower the MB3. I will most defiantly be doing it right on the Aerodeck.

I know the feeling! Do something else on your VTi-S to take your mind of the waiting. Hey I just realized it's bank holiday Monday! Ideal, more time playing with the car ;)

This is exactly why I'm suggesting the mgzs setup and 17's. You'll get rid of that horrible arch gap without going to low and get a major upgrade to the handling.

It's also not that expensive and the 17's can wait too as it looks ok with 15's.

• Like 2

When the brakes are off I've got headlights to change! :D

But you have already modifi...... ohh I know what it is ;)

This is exactly why I'm suggesting the mgzs setup and 17's. You'll get rid of that horrible arch gap without going to low and get a major upgrade to the handling.

It's also not that expensive and the 17's can wait too as it looks ok with 15's.

Mmm... now you got me thinking! I don't like the idea of having large wheels on a small engine but I see a lot of people have 17" alloys on there Civic's without much problems. If I pick up MGZS suspension, I will consider it ;)