My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

I was half an hour late for work this morning because the car wouldn't start! I sprayed wd-40 over it, turn turn turn and then battery went flat. Put the jump leads on and then just managed to get the engine running.

In work now, just 5 minutes ago I went to start the car but the just keeps turning over. I will be checking the distributor after I had my lunch.

Again, not having much luck but it's all fun and games to me haha :) 

Civic5 sticker looking kool mate..Sad t hear about the incident with cat..luckily no serious damage to the car or cat :)..goodluck with the MOT mate and hopefully you will sort all the problems out :)

Thanks everyone!

I fit a new cap and rotor and it's running absolutely spot on. Fires up straight away! The old cap had white streaks and barely had any terminal contact because it was so worn :lol: 

One of the alloys is being refurbished as it did look a bit beaten up (due to that incident with van a while back) so I thought it's a good idea to put the tyre's on the 15x7 steel wheels I have. I kinda like the look of them actually.... haha. You have to excuse the muck on the deck :P

SAM_0926.jpg

SAM_0927.jpg

SAM_0928.jpg

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0917.jpg

SAM_0923.jpg