My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Thanks Dr.Droon and Snakey :)

Unfortunately my little Aerodeck will be off the road again soon due to it having a combination of electric faults. I cannot figure out what is wrong with it. It has an intermittent immobilizer fault and starting issue. I am convinced it's the ECU but I could be wrong...

Anyway, seeing as I don't have time for it and it's not the best weather to work in the evenings, it's possible that the Deck might be off the road, sorn and have it tucked away in the corner of the workshop.

But don't worry, there is no way I am ever planning to get rid of my Aerodeck. There is still a whole lot of stuff to be done to her yet ;) 

Good excuse to chuck a boosted B18 at it! :lol:

I was thinking about that... but I really want to see what the little 1.5 does with a 1.6 mini-me conversion ;)

Sorry to hear that shes still being a little b****r im sure u'll figure it out soon

n the pics look awesome

Cheers pard. She's still being used daily even though it still has the issues :\

Speaking of which.. I have adjusted the valve clearance today. I actually cannot believe how smooth it's now running. I now see what you mean @Grant

Also bought some nice bits and pieces, pics will be up tomorrow :)

10306471_841817319216475_877621765737717

I think were starting to build a small Honda Club. There is actually more of us with something like 8 Civic's :lol:

10428072_840199046044969_844281299175455

10409674_840199256044948_544160423702146

• Like 2