Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Yesterday evening I changed my standard bulbs with Ring Xenon Ultima bulbs that I had on my mb2 and I was surprised as they were much brighter this time on the deck. I think the fly eye tint on mb2 made them less bright

20150302_192351.jpg

20150302_192443.jpg

I started today by swapping the alloys first as you saw the pic earlier :)..but that was the only pic I took in daylight as my phone battery died and I was busy working on the car still to take more proper pics. After alloys moved onto removing front bumper and headlights

20150304_155802.jpg

Also decided to remove the resonator as everything was off and it was golden opportunity to take that crap out :)

20150304_163721.jpg

That's the best alloys fitted pic I got in daylight :D

Next I fitted my De-chromed headlights and USDM kit.. I ran into a few problems while installing USDM as firstly the indicator on passenger side wasn't turning on with the side light and after I sorted that it wasn't turning on as indicator so it was flashing quickly. Managed to sort that. Tested everything and all was working fine. Put everything back together and as I jumped in the car to start it to take it for a spin it won't start.. The battery had gone flat for some odd reason :(..Luckily my neighbour got back home and he had jump leads so put them on and after a few minutes started fine :) but indicator wasn't working still. So I left it and came back in for dinner.. Hour later went out again for another little drive to charge battery. As I got to end of street and turned indicator on working fine..Infact everything working fine :D..So took some more pics after getting back..

Side Lights

20150304_221636.jpg

20150304_221652.jpg

Headlights on

20150304_221757.jpg

Tried taking pics of alloys but i will take more at work tomorrow :)

20150304_221831.jpg

20150304_221849.jpg

• Like 1

Electricity does help dude! :lol:

Nice one for doing those jobs yourself too! Wheels look sweet and the car will look 100x better when lowered on those coilovers I don't like :P

• Like 2

Nice one!

And you did it yourself too, that's new for you!

Thanks mate.. What do you mean it's new for me? I did most of the stuff on my mb2 myself.. Jdm taillights and windscreen washer jets wiring I did myself. On the aerodeck I have already wired my fog lights myself and connected two 48smd interior lights so it's not really new for me mate but yeah I can't do as much as some of you but I am still learning