Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Think he means if you can't afford to do the mod then don't intill you can!

I think he needs to know not everyone on here is a qualified mechanic and not everyone's financial situation is the same either..I did try to do it but failed to open the bolts so don't know what's the fuss about  :-?

• Like 1

I think ya should just chill... who cares if ya get lowered tomorow or next month.

Just don't sell ya coilovers that's the expensive Bit. You've got them

And just get em fitted whenever you can afford it. Even if that's in 6 months doesn't matter hey.

• Like 2

whys that? they look too nice to sell :(

I also like them but mrs. prefer the half leathers plus I haven't been able to fit door cards or the rear seats so far so best to free some cash and use half leathers for now :)

Spraying those front strips makes a world of difference man! Defo having those interior parts if they're not gone in a week  :twisted:

Thanks bro..Yeah they look much better than the dull plastic :)

I think ya should just chill... who cares if ya get lowered tomorow or next month.

Just don't sell ya coilovers that's the expensive Bit. You've got them

And just get em fitted whenever you can afford it. Even if that's in 6 months doesn't matter hey.

I am chillaxed bro  8-).. Not gonna sell them as I won them at a good price on auction.. I just don't like if someone makes a silly point like that without knowing what's going on in other person's life :).. I will try my best to get them fitted before Japfest but if I can't that's not the end of the world lol :D