Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Tbh brother just do what you need to do at your own pace, in an ideal world we'd all have our cars exactly as we imagine, as soon as possible but as you say, everyones financial situation is different and not everything is as easy as we hope it would be! It's a nice car and to be honest I prefer half leather to full anyway (more comfortable on long journeys to me), and the front sprayed strips look really good! Nice to see the little subtle changes making such a difference bro! You're really good at spraying such a difficult colour too I can barely get flat black out of a can to work :lol:

• Like 1

I also like them but mrs. prefer the half leathers plus I haven't been able to fit door cards or the rear seats so far so best to free some cash and use half leathers for now :)

Is that because of time mate? It's easy enough to do can just be a bit fiddly. 

• Like 1

What i was saying is. If you can't afford to do a mod then don't do it. You dont have to do a mod to your car every day or week.

Also i personally think routine maintenance needs to be done over mods. As no point changing the manifold to a SS one if you need to replace tyres for an MOT for example.

• Like 1

Tbh brother just do what you need to do at your own pace, in an ideal world we'd all have our cars exactly as we imagine, as soon as possible but as you say, everyones financial situation is different and not everything is as easy as we hope it would be! It's a nice car and to be honest I prefer half leather to full anyway (more comfortable on long journeys to me), and the front sprayed strips look really good! Nice to see the little subtle changes making such a difference bro! You're really good at spraying such a difficult colour too I can barely get flat black out of a can to work :lol:

Thanks bro.. Glad you like the small changes... It's the small changes that make the big difference ;).. Practice makes it better.. I still got a lot to learn but I do love spraying.. Just wish I could do it full time as a profession :)

Is that because of time mate? It's easy enough to do can just be a bit fiddly.

Na Mrs will be deciding the interior of the car and she prefers the half leather so that's gonna be the choice :D

What i was saying is. If you can't afford to do a mod then don't do it. You dont have to do a mod to your car every day or week.

Also i personally think routine maintenance needs to be done over mods. As no point changing the manifold to a SS one if you need to replace tyres for an MOT for example.

I know when to do a mod mate and when to stop.. The purpose of sharing on here isn't to be told what to do.. Instead I would expect people to help out with ideas or if not then leave it to me..

I did the important stuff like full service, cambelt, water pump change first as I know what's the priority.. With coilovers I tried and it didn't work but that didn't mean I was gonna throw them in the bin.. What I meant was bye bye coilovers for now as I couldn't afford to pay the garage at present.. But you telling me can't do a mod don't do it is only gonna make me feel worse.. I certainly don't expect this from civic5 community at least.

Na Mrs will be deciding the interior of the car and she prefers the half leather so that's gonna be the choice :D

She could have decided that before you went and bought it! :lol: