Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Disappointed dude! How many times do I have to keep telling kids on here about looking after cars before going out and buying cheap/incorrect mods.... :roll:

You could have spent that money on a cambelt kit fitted by Honda, plus I'm guessing the total is at least 2/3 of the way towards Meisters too.

That suspension will be low as hell on the back you know.

Na I would never spend £749 on coilovers..Sorry but I can't justify almost same amount as my car's price on suspension.. Most people who are using the coilovers from ebay are actually satisfied with them.. I have been in @jdmsaq car who bought ebay ones used from someone and the height is decent plus ride is also decent so can't complaint too much about them.

Cambelt would still be done and I am getting a genuine one.

If the suspension is too low I would sell it and get some lowering springs

• Like 2

Then my other saying "Go cheap, go twice" applies....

I've been in cars with the cheap eBay stuff and I about knocked myself out with my moobs because of how bouncy they were, I'm seriously not a fan.

• Like 1

Then my other saying "Go cheap, go twice" applies....

I've been in cars with the cheap eBay stuff and I about knocked myself out with my moobs because of how bouncy they were, I'm seriously not a fan.

At least it would be even cheaper second time if I have to change to springs :D

The car I have been in with ebay ones I was fine so I am not complaining

Na I would never spend £749 on coilovers..Sorry but I can't justify almost same amount as my car's price on suspension.. Most people who are using the coilovers from ebay are actually satisfied with them.. I have been in @jdmsaq car who bought ebay ones used from someone and the height is decent plus ride is also decent so can't complaint too much about them.

Cambelt would still be done and I am getting a genuine one.

£675 with Civic5 discount! Ha! :P

I've driven @jdmsaq's car, it's perfectly fine for cruising around and the odd hoon around. Maybe if you tracked it, then you might find the limitations of cheap coilovers, but if that's not you, you should be fine. :)

• Like 2

£675 with Civic5 discount! Ha! :P

I've driven @jdmsaq's car, it's perfectly fine for cruising around and the odd hoon around. Maybe if you tracked it, then you might find the limitations of cheap coilovers, but if that's not you, you should be fine. :)

Still too expensive for me :)..I only need for normal driving..Don't think I would be going on the track ever..At last something positive :)

Yeah 675 with club discount but you could have used the money for the cheap set you bought as a deposit and put rest on finance.

Finance still work out either same or more if they charge interest..Still unaffordable price for me I am afraid :(

Finance still work out either same or more if they charge interest..Still unaffordable price for me I am afraid :(

They do 0% interest if you pay back over 12 months, but yeah fair enough dude. Get em fitted!

• Like 1