Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

The 'meister' debate could go on for years but each to their own as said.... I'm deffo staying MG ZS with fork mod untill i can afford meisters but thats the route I want to take... Its your money maz so obviously go the route you want... You do risk going twice but they could work out fine like i found out with my fork mod... Either way it'll be LOW and look sweet as!!!

• Like 1

They do 0% interest if you pay back over 12 months, but yeah fair enough dude. Get em fitted!

I am just trying to figure out what else I need to change at the same time..I know I want to change all the bolts as I am sure most of them would be seized but I am not sure which ones I need and how many. Also if I should use existing top mounts or get the colored ones

The 'meister' debate could go on for years but each to their own as said.... I'm deffo staying MG ZS with fork mod untill i can afford meisters but thats the route I want to take... Its your money maz so obviously go the route you want... You do risk going twice but they could work out fine like i found out with my fork mod... Either way it'll be LOW and look sweet as!!!

Thanks mate..yeah I am not too fussed about handling as long as it doesn't jump off the road and into a ditch it should be fine with me..I am a slow driver anyways so no crazy driving for me :)

I am just trying to figure out what else I need to change at the same time..I know I want to change all the bolts as I am sure most of them would be seized but I am not sure which ones I need and how many. Also if I should use existing top mounts or get the colored ones

I'd use stock top mounts but get new LCAs, then you don't have to wrestle that damn LCA bolt that's most likely seized!

I'd use stock top mounts but get new LCAs, then you don't have to wrestle that damn LCA bolt that's most likely seized!

I am thinking of getting these top mounts..Don't know if anyone has ever used them?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/For-HONDA-CIVIC-88-00-SUSPENSION-SHOCKS-TOP-HAT-INTEGRA-ALSO-In-stock/1270648_1872667086.html

They look cheap and Ali Express is the last place you should be buying car parts from. Just reuse your OEM ones bud.

More expensive taking the mounts off though..As I don't have any way of compressing springs to remove them and I was thinking of trying myself