Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Im going for Meister coilovers soon to be fair mine are ok but can get bouncy on rough roads which can be rather annoying at times!

Thing is my mb2 on lowering springs felt uncomfortable on rough roads.. If you want comfort I think best option is to stay with standard suspension or mg zs suspension.. If you want styling then go for coilovers and forget about comfort :)

Some about as awesome as your MB's mixed suspension :lol:

I think you mean as awesome as his current suspension which he seems to be fine with and enjoying.. I am not mixing different suspension front and back. They are still one set of coilovers all around :)

I think you mean as awesome as his current suspension which he seems to be fine with and enjoying.. I am not mixing different suspension front and back. They are still one set of coilovers all around :)

I'm just reminding Kyfer of the mistake he made, like you said, never miss an opportunity here. 

On another note as I mentioned I got pirates black spray paint and lacquer from eBay.. The seller had good positive feedback and I wanted to try someone different from my local body shop. It cost me £16.75 for 400ml color coded spray can and 500ml lacquer can so it's a good price. Here is the link if anyone else interested in buying it.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330993187582&alt=web

I started by spraying the grill first as the flip carbon wrap was looking a bit too bright for my liking.. Love how it has turned up.. Proper shiny and smooth and perfect color match.. It's encouraged me to spray my vtis kit myself which I will start working on soon :)

20150219_173329.jpg

20150219_180126.jpg

20150219_180211.jpg

20150220_143545.jpg

20150221_164009.jpg