?? you think your getting cabin fever!!! :?

someone on this site does camcover painting!!! :o

HEY!!! you could do mani polishing!!! :lol::lol:

looking nice mate worth the effort, think will leave mine for a while ;)

:lol:

problem is, when i get it done and fixed on, that intake mani's gonna look pretty shabby as well... :shock:

screw it... I'll do the whole goddamn engine bay!! :lol:

I always thought my dipstick wasn't very shiney! :D

?? you think your getting cabin fever!!! :?

someone on this site does camcover painting!!! :o

HEY!!! you could do mani polishing!!! :lol::lol:

looking nice mate worth the effort, think will leave mine for a while ;)

:lol:

problem is, when i get it done and fixed on, that intake mani's gonna look pretty shabby as well... :shock:

screw it... I'll do the whole goddamn engine bay!! :lol:

I always thought my dipstick wasn't very shiney! :D

dc2 one has heat shield on mani?gona chop brkts off?same as standard- otherwise diameter?headers/into cat????ect

aye... I was just thinking when I was polishing the last bit.."wonder if I can just get a sexy heat shield instead.... D'OH!" :lol:

haven't decided about the brackets yet... they look a bit daft and are the hardest to clean, but handy if I decide to go for a shield. other than that I think it's a straight swap - think the jdm cat has a different fitting? is it rotated a bit I think... I think uk one is same though...

... fingers crossed :lol:

I think it's less restrictive than standard, but still 4.2.1 - was worried about a 4-1 coz of the lowered action...

dc2 one has heat shield on mani?gona chop brkts off?same as standard- otherwise diameter?headers/into cat????ect

aye... I was just thinking when I was polishing the last bit.."wonder if I can just get a sexy heat shield instead.... D'OH!" :lol:

haven't decided about the brackets yet... they look a bit daft and are the hardest to clean, but handy if I decide to go for a shield. other than that I think it's a straight swap - think the jdm cat has a different fitting? is it rotated a bit I think... I think uk one is same though...

... fingers crossed :lol:

I think it's less restrictive than standard, but still 4.2.1 - was worried about a 4-1 coz of the lowered action...

Very nice ride. Great to see someone having guts to fit 17's under a deck. Awesome stance too, man, and the Dare's are spot on. Good photos. What profile tires do you have? The mani's starting to look quite allright, but i think it's still going to be a while before you can see the reflection of your sore fingers off the DC ;) . I'd really like a 4-2-1 myself too, but haven't found my perfect match yet :D . But anyway, you've got a very smooth looking project here, good luck!

Very nice ride. Great to see someone having guts to fit 17's under a deck. Awesome stance too, man, and the Dare's are spot on. Good photos. What profile tires do you have? The mani's starting to look quite allright, but i think it's still going to be a while before you can see the reflection of your sore fingers off the DC ;) . I'd really like a 4-2-1 myself too, but haven't found my perfect match yet :D . But anyway, you've got a very smooth looking project here, good luck!