3 down, one to go... but my locking nut with only half a shaft is welded on and the key feels like it's gonna slip/shear when I try and put some pressure on.

waiting to go and see my mate... think it needs a gun on it so it can be pushed onto the wheel instead of twisting with the brace :roll:

Oh nightmare! They original Honda lockers? If so two of mine sheered off very easily when I first bought my vti. Hope you don't have the same problem. Bit annoying if they do go.

aye, the keis for my normal wheels are the same.

was quite funny when I got to my mates garage, I went to show him what was up, and the nut just undid by hand... must have loosened it when I thought it was starting to shear :lol:

anyway, got them all on now

DSC_0024_zps59ea2097.jpg

Looking good :D , sounds like it's time for some new lockers, not sure if wheels get stolen any more but I wouldn't want to take the risk.

Got my chronos cleaned up and waxed this morning ready to go on later this week. Even though it's raining it feels like summer's on the way. 8-)