I uSed to have a recaro for my eldest boy came as travel system but the buggy broke 3 times so we sent it back but the seat it self was cool now we got a maxi cosi for the youngest but it's looks quite sporty but so heavy can't wait till be can sit in a booster seat

got our eyes on a recaro one for the next stage too... it goes from 9 months to 8 years or something... transformer stylee :lol:

we were thinking about getting the buggy but it was mega bucks... even with a bit of discount.

got our eyes on a recaro one for the next stage too... it goes from 9 months to 8 years or something... transformer stylee :lol:

we were thinking about getting the buggy but it was mega bucks... even with a bit of discount.

Thats the one I was told wouldn't fit! I went to halfrauds and tested it but was told it was liable to buckle crunch! can't fault the maxi cosi one tho! more comfortable and more recline positions...... just dosen't look as nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished washing Tubbs and Karen's Tixy, so thought that I'd take a few snaps:20110521_009h-1.jpg

20110521_002h-1.jpg

20110521_007h.jpg

20110521_003h.jpg

20110521_005h.jpg

20110521_004h.jpg

20110521_008h.jpg

Used a car shampoo from Aldi that's got carnuba wax in it... really easy to use, just wash and rinse, then dry with a chamois leather.. not as good as polishing, but really pleased with the results for the amount of effort put in :D

Plus great to get 3l of the stuff for about 6 squidaroos :lol:

1"£££$££"!!

Cheers dude - both civics have got Dares on... mine are from the drift range - not sure about Karen's..

they could do with a damn good clean too tbh, but I couldn't be bovvered and didn't even wash them. keep meaning to take them off and give them a proper clean.

nice one simon look very nice 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!