Nooooooooo! Please tell me you got the before and after photos mixed up... :cry: Well it's your car! :D:D

It's a much more enjoyable ride now... less like a go kart which I do miss a bit, but more grownup and still pretty tight.

Sounds like you're getting old, mate! ;) But to tell you the truth, i know how annoying the scraping can get... :evil: so i guess it's time to get my arches rolled! :D

cheers guys - I'm really pleased with it now.. I put up with the scraping for a few year but it seemed to be getting worse (especially when there was a passenger in the front... a bi embaressing tbh)

1"£££$££"!!

• 3 weeks later...

:lol:

I'm jealous... the little fella's gonna have a better seat than me! :D

the price isn't much different to mothercare / halfords etc and they kick ass on safety tests....

plus they look pretty cool 8-)

ebay rules for baby gear... the seat and buggy are about the only things we've bought new :D and the buggy was from the local argos clearance place... half price :lol:

how well does the baby seat fit? I wanted a Recaro baby seat for my daughter but was told by halfrauds that they didn't fit my car properly! ended up with a maxi cosi one instead! :x