nah... waiting till I get a new clutch still (it's felt like it's been just about to go for about 40k miles!!!)

the teg one was 7.5kg... not sure about mb tho.

• 1 month later...

well, just thought I'd give a wee update... couple of bits and bobs recently.

Finally got the spacers on my front koni shocks to lift the eibach springs a bit (thanks S88HON :D ) after a little modification. It's much better now, the wheels aren't disapearing into the arches anymore, no more rubbing and I can go over speed bumps without the mud flaps scraping off them... it's still a touch lower than the back, but not really noticable like before. I've also been able to soften the shocks because part of the reason for having them so stiff was to try and stop the scrapes. It's a much more enjoyable ride now... less like a go kart which I do miss a bit, but more grownup and still pretty tight. (I'll try and take some pics later).

so to celebrate I rescued a new wheel arch liner (and cup holder and door handles to replace the ones where the clips had snapped on my new doors) from an mg at the scrappie.

just stuck it on after the F1 (WHAT A RACE!) and christ was if a fook on... the mg one came off easy as... suppose that's what happens whith a few more years of screw welding... that and the fact that my tyre had worn the heads off some of the plastic screws!

going to get the ring foglights on over the bank holdays and give her a good old clean :D

Stop writing in code noodels :) /> ?

Feel like I need an enigma machine sometimes :)

:lol:

7.4 kgs dr broon ;) thanks

sorry noodles, do you saying the m fly wheel is lighter than the teg one?

that's gonna take a whole heap of autosol to put right :lol: