Hope so. It's not nailed on I don't think, but you've got to use at least two major components from the old car... Engine, gearbox, suspension, steering, or axles, along with a chassis of the same spec as the original. 

So it's engine and gearbox for me, with new suspension. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wheels on I can change the front and back by jacking up the front

Little pic from today... Crap quality though

it all just adds weight to the re spray argument.

Posted Images

Getting canny excited now. They had the engine fired up this week. Said it started first time, which isn't a surprise, but still nice to hear. 

They said they started it with just the mani on. I said it must have sounded fruity, and the guy just grinned :-D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Replacement Goodridge brake hoses arrived today, so the wife dropped them down and took some photos. 

Seems like the extended ball joints were too much and have made the drop a bit OTT. have ordered some standard ones today to go on instead. 

IMG-6bfed1ac7bf1938f8a7d5c1ce9cd5c4c-V.jpgIMG-8d5c623d3e84ee94123784aee3a6debf-V.jpgIMG-791ad9a603787f515da1029da87af9a8-V.jpgIMG-5cdd9fc69fcd19267843342c80d829c1-V.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the ball joint saga... The new moog ones are a few mm too small apparently and don't fit snuggly in the hole. Some blue print ones on the way so hopefully they will be okay. shrug.gif1

• Sad 1

blue print are usually spot on with all their stuff mate. Fingers crossed this time;-)

• Like 1