**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I love the scrappy! It's actually 2 separate scrapyards but it's all in one area, so it's quite a big area!

As soon as I know whats going on with this insurance inspection, I will be on a hunt for MGZS or VTi-S side skirts and a rear ARB :)

• Like 1

Cool I will look into that Tom. Or I might use fiberglass and stick a new thread in it?

Hopefully the grill and spoiler will be fitted before Japfest! :)

I would fibre glass it mate that way you know it will bond properly...Should not be too hard tosort, Result on the price AGAIN!!!! i have to agree with Maz that you are very lucky as our local breakers (which there are at least more than 10 to choose from) are also very expensive compared to your baragins...

What a bargain there mate!!! What colour will spoiler be going? Colour coded or black?

Thanks! The spoiler will be colour coded as there is too many black parts on the car already :) 

I would fibre glass it mate that way you know it will bond properly...Should not be too hard tosort, Result on the price AGAIN!!!! i have to agree with Maz that you are very lucky as our local breakers (which there are at least more than 10 to choose from) are also very expensive compared to your baragins...

There is a repair shop literally next door from where I work, so I will see what they can do first! Yes I do feel like a jammy sod to get bargains from that scrappy but it's quite rare to find Civic's there. Sh*t loads of Rovers and MGZS's though :lol: 

There is a repair shop literally next door from where I work, so I will see what they can do first! Yes I do feel like a jammy sod to get bargains from that scrappy but it's quite rare to find Civic's there. Sh*t loads of Rovers and MGZS's though :lol:

Erm I wonder why that is lol

Why didn't they correct the engine out the factory instead of selling you a repair kit when they f**k up??

You are a jammy git with all these bargains. Same again local breakers here are sooooo expensive.

• Like 1

I guess Rover didn't know the headgaskets go as soon as it been first done? Not sure but they would be good cars if it wasn't for the headgaskets. 

Yes I'm going scrappy again this weekend... :lol: