1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Im trying to figure out wat a trip like this would cost as its cheaper that doing the gumball n would be epic with just M's

You can get ferry crossing into France cheap enough if you wanted to make it a more interesting drive! Fuel will probably be the biggest cost but if you go two's in each car say you halve that already.

The ferry to and from Finland across the baltic is pretty expensive for cars, no matter you come via Stockholm or Tallinn. So my bet is that the biggest expense would be ferries, then fuel, then everything else in Finland. We're an expensive country, sorry! :-D

Gonna spend all that cash going north?

Sorry, but f**k that I'm off to the 'ring.

Actually you're reading my thoughts there. Have already been thinking, for many years, about a roadtrip to the ring but what would make it even cooler would be to try to organise an official Civic5 euromeet at the same time? I'm thinking about summer 2016, gonna start a topic about it at some point but just to let you know! I think it would be hella cool. 8-)

• Like 1

just off topic ever so slightly :lol:

Well the thread stayed pretty much unviolated for a bit over 5 years so i think i've been lucky! :-D

Need to get back to the modding business quick to keep things under check :wink: ... actually heading to the garage in a hour so some updates coming soon...