1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

isolation rubbers came with my D2 coilovers standard and are different from oem ones

perhaps not a fitment to BC,give them a call :idea:

been thinking about the adjustment extensions for few yrs now so i can re screw my panels back !!

He does I want some too!

Looks good mate. And no, don't think you need to rubber tops off the old ones!

Ok thanks man, that's what i thought, just wanted some confirmation!  8-)

i'm tempted to get some aswel, and some of them socks 

I was thinking about socks but i'll need a bit of dirt and wear on my bc's for MOT, so that the dude won't start asking questions about my shiny new coilovers... TÃœV papers to be precise! 

Looks like your going to be adding a mattress for lady fun time!

Or a proper bed! That would be a first here i'm pretty sure!  :-D Luckily we're both pretty short so it might even fit  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Oh really? Why's that mate? Can't you just cover them and keep the covers on when in for mot? That's what I'll be doing

Yeah i could, the thing is if i i use the socks, then they shocks will stay nice & shiny... and looking brand new. That might make the mot-guy curious if i have new coilovers, and over here you're allowed to only use tüv-approved coils which bc isn't. My old h&r's were approved, which is mentioned in the registration so i won't get crap from cops. We've got pretty strict tuning laws here but if you're careful enough and know how to play around the rules you can drive a pretty heavily modified car, even though almost every mod is "supposed to be" mentioned and tüv-approved at mot. So keeping my thumbs crossed also about the exhaust and brakes i renewed last year... :roll: