1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

• 2 weeks later...

More mods! Can you spot them?

IMG_2397.jpg

Installed some damper adjustment extensions. Took quite an effort to try to measure where to drill the holes, but got them quite all right in the end. And definitely worth the effort, cost only 30€ and no more taking apart the interior to make adjustments 8-). I'm pretty sure you can get these for Meisters as well, so my recommendations. My winter settings have settled at 17 clicks from hardest in the front and 24 at the back. Migth sound soft but bear in mind i have 12/10kg springs.

IMG_2393.jpg

Oh yeah started thinking about something. Here's my old H&R next to the current BC:

IMG_2223_1.jpg

I installed the BC as it was straight out the box, but should i have taken some parts from the old one? Like the rubber cup in the top where spring sits in? The H&R's were installed at a garage so i don't know if the top mount is actually the oem mc2 one. The bc's did fit perfect and ride is great, no extra noises of anything. But just thought about it since this was the first set of suspension i fitted by myself.