Dave your the big boss you should be grounded for a while the same amount of time you sold ruby for.

How can you sell ruby ( told you not too ) to some muppet no a muppet would have made a better job of it lol and tell him to join C5.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what you like

lol tell me about it mate! All I can say is this...If anyone is thinking about selling their M, make sure you deffinately want to sell, 110%. And if it's a car you really care about, then be very wary who you sell it to! It's a mistake I'll never be making again!

You on about the Pioneer Dave?  I've only just started to find my way around it, but can say this...............the sound quality is superb! So many different ways to adjust the sound/frequency on it, it's easy to get it sounding nice. I'm only running standard speakers, and the sound is bang on! The DAB works nicely too, as does the USB. And the display is well cool, infinate colour combinations! Not sure which standard unit you mean for comparison mate? Ruby had the oem Pioneer tape/radio in her when I bought her, and she's since had JVC, Pioneer CD/mp3 (still got this one in the shed!), Alpine (loved that one, but the tosser who bought her removed it) and finally this new Pioneer! If you can get it for that price, go for it mate! Cost me a lot more than that!! I'm thinking about getting the same unit for Dawns Deck

I used to have a normal sized one just some nonce bent it while it was in the headunit! (Not me!) Luckily neither were damaged other than that so replaced it with that knowing the same couldn't happen to that :lol:

That's a cool little stick, very inconspicuous. 8-)

Couple of quick photo's to show you how it looks on the faceplate! 

IMAG1590_zpsbc12c0c3.jpg

IMAG1589_zps741b10fe.jpg

Yes that is my upside down staff ID on show in the second photo :lol:

That's a tidy wee usb mate! I went and bought one for Ruby the other day, only bought it because it was metallic red. It's quite small compared to most, but nowhere near that small! I want one!!

• Dave unpinned this topic