• 2 weeks later...

wow had no idea this had gone on, i knew you sold it and bought it back but man? i wish i had that guys modding speed that is a serious amount of "fitting" in such a short time :o nice to see her in good hands again

• Like 1

Yeah mate, that's the plan. And during the taxed 6 months, mileage will be kept to a minimum. Noticed the mileometer on the way home this morning..........3 miles till she hits 80.000 miles! So by this time tomorrow, she'll be into the 80's (bit like me!) When she reappears next year, she'll mainly be travelling to meets/shows only. With the occasional weekend run thrown in. Same goes for Dawns deck too, and she's only on 64'000 miles (iirc)

That's how too keep a clean car mint! I've only insured mine for 3k a year and I can tell you now if the road are in any way wet then mine isn't going out lol.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated! 8-)  Getting busy with the garage build now, as planning permission has been granted. Guys coming next week to get the foundations/base done (reinforced base and fully damp coursed 8-)  ) and then once the base has been down for 7 days, the garage will be going up!! Got so much going on just now, not got a free minute! Got 2 tons of gravel coming to fill in the gap left now we've widened the drive, then got the builder coming to rebuiled the raised border wall like it was before (but obv further back). Plus getting a new bath fitted this weekend too! The two M's will need to sit out on the main road for a couple of days while this is all going on, so will be taking Dawns deck to work so I know it's safe, and Ruby and Lexy will be left at home. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! ecstatic.gif1

I wouldn't be keen on leaving them both on the main road but once the garage is done they won't have to worry about that anymore!!

How long will the build take all in?

• Dave unpinned this topic