And she failed :-(

Not! She flew through her MOT! My faith is restored! Ruby is 99% back to her former glory woop woop!  Only thing they noticed was the emissions were a bit higher this time around, so not sure whats causing that. Maybe the lamba sensor? EGR valve? Still within the limits a but a significant difference compared to last year.

Still, I is a happy bunny!!! Also got a couple of new toys today, one for meets and the other is an upgrade for Dawns deck!

lol nope indeed not! Another update on Ruby, this time a biggy!!!! Been working on her latest mod, the suspension! Wee teaser pic to keep you all interested!!

post-2844-0-15396400-1375238134_thumb.jp

She'll be wearing her new suspension for the meet, so will be sporting a new look to how she normally looks! All the other components in the pic will be getting blasted then powdercoated/anodized/painted once my garage is built!

Massive thanks to Rob (Kyekye09) for his hard work in getting this kit fitted, couldn't have done it without him! And thanks to his mrs Louise for the constant supply of coffee!! Was totally p*ssing down with rain during the fitting of the new stuff, so the coffee kept us going. Our breeks were soaked through!!! lmao

Doing the rear suspension today!

• Dave unpinned this topic