Nice one Dave, glad you've got them on. :D

Hope the rears don't give you any trouble, apparently the best way to do it is to drop the upper arms so the hub drops down and away a bit at the same time which gives wiggle room. :)

^^ Just in case you haven't done them yet.

• Like 1

Ok, all fitted, and tested! Honestly wasn't sure how she would be with the coilovers on. Expected them to be maybe too stiff and uncomfortable............................but wholly crap!!! They have 32 settings for ride (1 to 32, 32 being the stiffest) and we have so far set the fronts on 20 and the rears on 18. The ride is totally unexpected!!! Comfy as hell, even on bumpy roads! I'd even go as far to say they are possibly the same comfort (or possibly more) than the stock mb6 suspension!

But handling??? I'm absolutely amazed, could swear she is on rails! And not really played much with the set up yet, but she is so planted in corners she had me and Rob giggling like a couple of school kids on the test drive! Just sooooo much fun to drive! Gone is the understeer, and at worst all you get if you really try and push it is slight oversteer! It really is fun to drive now, and wish I'd gone for them earlier!

We've droped her around an inch on the front, not quite as much at the rear, but she may well be going a wee bit lower yet.

Can't recomend Meister R enough, amazing bit of kit, and top quality too!

Got a wee pic, but will post more when I got time

post-2844-0-46287100-1375463898_thumb.jp

• Like 1

They are excellent aren't they, I gave mine a bit of stick last night and it really is planted.

The mgzs/eibach combo I had on before had pretty much eliminated the understeer and boat like roll but these just feel so much more surefooted, like however quick you put it into a corner it'll see you round. :D

I'd definitely go a bit lower on the front with yours Dave, get a bit of nose down stance.

IMG_0043_zpse24f5b24.jpg

Awesome stuff! If it wasn't for the ridiculously expensive insurance, I would have these beauties by now. So it's a win win with no downsides with those collies then!  :grin:   

• Dave unpinned this topic