• 2 months later...

The welds are amazing! These guys relly know what theyre doing! The sound when she's still cold sounds very subtle, basically standard. Once shes up to temp, the exhaust still sounds very subtle (which is what she wanted) even at motorway speeds, but if you give it any stick, theres a nice deep tone to it. Same when going at low speeds, very quiet, but give her stick and same nice deep tone 8-)8-)

Update time!! Ok, finally got round to fitting dawns front vtis lip. Unfortunately, the time it was sitting in the shed the paint got damaged (my own stoopid fault! bye.gif1 ) so had to completely redo it from scratch. Now looks even better, and the brucey bonus is...........I got her rear mid spoiler done aswell!! 8-)idea.gif1 So got the front fitted, with nice brand new clips all round, but decided to get honda to fit the boot spoiler. Me and Paul (bladerider929) had the tailgate appart to see if the markings were there showing where to drill, like honda do with most of there cars. Unfortunately, they didnt on the decks! so, When it was in the honda dealership, the guy from the bodyshop commented on the car, saying there werent that many good ones left, especially as clean as dawns! 8-) well chuffed!

We've just collected it from honda, and it looks amazing! (excuse the pics, it was dark and had just stopped raining!)

dawns-deck-rear2.jpg

PA260092.jpg

PA260095.jpg

dawnsdeck-daveshatch3.jpg

a nice arty shot of both the M's!

DeckRearartycloseup.jpg

another arty one showing exhaust

dawns-deckartyexhaust.jpg

and the front lip..

dawnsdeck-daveshatch-goodfrontshot.jpg

dawns-deck-daves-mb6vti.jpg

dawnsdeck-daveshatch-front2.jpg

and a nice close up to finish!

dawnsdeck-daveshatch-frontartyshot.jpg

Hope you all like! Comments welcome 8-)

lol, I still have to prep and paint it mate.. ran out of time and paint! She's not 100% sure if she wants the rear lip on yet to be honest mate, so will wait and see. ;)

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic