Is that the ones that have the blue inserts where theres like a cuved section sewn into the bolster? Ours has the same curved section, but its just black? Yeah, they look good, but think she's going for either blue sides with black middles, or black sides/blue middles. will look sweet! 8-)8-)8-)

• 5 months later...

wee uppy-datey! Had dawns deck into RJM performance to get new timeing belt fitted. Big thanks to the guys up there for a top job as usual! Also big thanks to Paul (bladerider929) for driving my mb6 up for me while I drove dawns aerodeck (dawn wasnt well enough for the trip) appreciate it mate! Also got a new cv boot kit from honda for it as the N/S one had split, so RJM fitted this too.

SOo, not done much to the deck at all during winter. Now springs here though, its had....

4 brand new Toyo T1R's fitted 8-) (love these tyres to bits!) Also gave it it's first mega clean for this year. inside and out, now looks top dollar!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

not updated this for a while! Well, just had Dawns deck up tp RJM Performance for the annual check on the Powerflow exhaust (has it been another year already????) Exhaust checked out fine, and still looks as good as the day it was fitted. 8-) As her mot was due this week, it made sense to get it done while we were there. Sad times! In the 6 (or 7) years shes owned the deck, this is the first time it's failed the mot. :( Had to happen sooner or later!

Failed on

one front wiper

o/s/r wheel bearing

Was gutted to say the least, but Dawn said (whatever it needs, just do it!) The guys at RJM were excellent as usual, got us a new bearing and got it all fitted up for us while I was there (which is good as its a fair old drive up to there from ours). Top job as always, and she soon had her new mot.

The amazing thing is the mileage...............she's done around 1300 miles in a year! This had been due to Dawn being ill, so the decks only been out once every few months for a wee run. We sussed out why the bearing was failing. Last year, we had an advisory on the o/s/r calliper seizing, and at one point the actual alloy wheel was burning hot! We got refurbed calipers thanks to Rich, but obv the damage had already been done to the bearing due to the extra strain put on it by the seized brake.

Ok, so mot done, next up is her latest mod. Dawn bought the pukka honda civic m headlight covers/protectors from Adam (jalesi2001) last year, so theyve been fitted up and look top dollar. Dawns like me, prefers oem mods 8-) I'll get some pics of them when I get 5 mins

Just want to say another big thanks to Roy, Clive and the team at RJM Performance for being so accomodating and shuffling jobs around to fit us in when I was running late. Top guys and quality service as always. Clive makes a great cup of coffee too! lol

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic