kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Join me on the track at JapFest chap. :-)

I'm trying sweet talk the Mrs over. Quite a long way so ill see what I can do mate. Would love to go. Will also need to check oout sound restriction ;-)

Hmm locksmith has given up after hours trying to bypass my immobiliser. Apparently whoever fitted it did a top notch job. Including fake splices under column to fool a would be thief into thinking they had found the immobiliser circuit.

So he's gonna be back to figure it tomorrow. Fingers crossed

It is really. It's the original optional Honda system that would have been installed at the dealer.

First thing bloke said was don't worry I'll be in and out in no time. These are easy! Famous last words I tjink

It is really. It's the original optional Honda system that would have been installed at the dealer.

First thing bloke said was don't worry I'll be in and out in no time. These are easy! Famous last words I tjink

Bit red in the face then. :lol:

Yes dude it has a key and it looks modern like my old prelude key. Yeah he took boot barrel out and dismantled it. Then made a mould from which he cut new key. Clever and worked first time

It now turns over so starter is circuit has been released. But the fuel pump doesn't run.

To be honest I think he just needs to familiarise himself with it.

I was trying to get involved without belittling him. I have workshop manual and Obd1 pin outs on my phone and I could see that the wire from ecu to fuel pump relay was spliced and still is. But he said there's power there. So I dunno. Leave the expert to it