kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

It's still not working.

Every time I pay someone to do owt they f**k it up. Might have to have a look myself if it's not sorted Monday PM.

It's a horrid feeling at the minute though because I don't even have a key. Locksmith is helping himself to car while I'm at work

Eg is alive!! Drove it back home tonight. So happy. Reignited my love for the car big time!!! Gave my mate a pasting in his forester 2.5 XT. Which was nice.

Right Saturday new toad 606 alarm being fitted and hks turbo timer also.

Also need to get on the guy who painted car. I have noticed now it's turned cold the paint on tailgate has blistered a little. Not a lot but enough to get on my nerves after what I paid 6 months ago.

Anyway happy days. Will chuffed

Woohoo!! Vids now though!!!

There some vids floating about somewhere. Might have to ask nicely and borrow a go pro tho!

Need to start looking at what I'm doing with engine.

I got another set of cams to go In. But I should really replace valve springs with doubles. Just im a little dubious about removing the head out in the open as I now have no garage to store car in. Can't justify the labour costs for someone else to do it. So deciding whether or not to risk it for a biscuit and just bang the cams in as is. And keep the Rev limit sensible.

There some vids floating about somewhere. Might have to ask nicely and borrow a go pro tho!

Need to start looking at what I'm doing with engine.

I got another set of cams to go In. But I should really replace valve springs with doubles. Just im a little dubious about removing the head out in the open as I now have no garage to store car in. Can't justify the labour costs for someone else to do it. So deciding whether or not to risk it for a biscuit and just bang the cams in as is. And keep the Rev limit sensible.

It's a shame you can't rent a garage space to do the work in or some other form of shelter!