kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Well it was looking good then got damaged again. Was just saying I had spare parts, wings and boot that I bought off someone. And they were all useless to me. Supposed to be mint. No way I'm putting rusty Panels on this car.

• Like 1

Well it was looking good then got damaged again. Was just saying I had spare parts, wings and boot that I bought off someone. And they were all useless to me. Supposed to be mint. No way I'm putting rusty Panels on this car.

Well that's bl00dy annoying. :(

Went dynodaze today and dispite being hot again did 175bhp so happy with that. Just goes to show what heat soak can do.

Had fun on the way there tho, a bloke with sun glasses In a BMW 650 was driving a bit silly on the way to the motorway. Swapping lanes and overtaking as they do then shot passed me. Engine was warming up so didn't bite.

By the the time got to open road I had a feeling he was going to nail it at first oportunity, so I wound the old b18 up ready. Sure thing. He floored it and then gave up when he realised a 21 year old Honda was still on his bumper at 145.

High Power to weight ratio is awesome.

Cant wait for turbo o clock!

:oops:   haha.gif1  Haha brilliant! I love it when Beemers get owned... :wink: And great news on the dyno test!

I had a Z3 try to race me a few weeks ago... Think his self esteem must have been pretty low to race a learner in a Civic... Haha  rlol.gif1

• Like 1