Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

Guest craigblight

Ok I have some bad news people but it turns out the the pot hole i hit the other day has completely done me over and one of my rear alloys is F*cked cry.gif1

Flat IMG_7316_zps386f6893.jpg

The cause which hurt me to find.

IMG_7318_zps18c71a5a.jpg

So this is the last photo I took of the car with the VTI's kit before i killed my wheels. sorry about the dirt.

20131230_161355_zps518f7b88.jpg

So I was planning to change my wheels this year but it turns out i will have to do it sooner than i thought. So the remaining 3 wheels are for now for sale :(

I will still fit my fogs tomorrow and upload a photo for you all but for now this is my current look shrug.gif1  until my new rims arrive, Iv not yet seen them on a mb/mc before as they came out a few months ago, so excited to try a new look :mrgreen: but sad to say goodbye to my team Dynaimcs bye.gif1

IMG_7322_zps056865f9.jpg

lets park it next to mine see if lower and when get 16s on the fun starts lol 

quick update, just got a quote of £50 to have the wheel fixed which i most likely go for, and forwarding a bill to Barnett council :twisted: . but i still will be updating my alloys in march:D

Least it means you don't have to rush for the new wheels just yet! :D

If you attempt to avoid them all you'll get pulled for drink driving!

There's a street off my road that single decker busses use regularly (every 10 minutes or so) and it suffers really badly! They did resurface a load of it at one time, then immidiately dug it up for gas or water pipe work which then ruined it once again as it wasn't surfaced as well as before! Now it's crumbling once again and I'm about taking wing mirrors off trying to avoid them!  

a pot hole done one of my front rims a few days ago, i have to pump tyre up every day now. Will maybe pop the rim off tomorrow see if damage is at rear because can not see any from the front,

Hope its my practically brand new (less than a month old) dunlop tyre and not the rim LOL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...