The runners on the m cars are all completely different to all other Hondas, that's what I've heard. It's really hard to get aftermarket rails for our cars too. Best bet is to take out the passenger seat take off the rail and see what you can do to make it fit.

• Like 1

It's really hard to get aftermarket rails for our cars too.

True, i bought Recaro rails immediatly when found a set on ebay (2 years ago) even though i don't even own seats yet!

• Like 1

If you want, I have a good standard one hanging around.I have a japspeed mani (4-1). Awesome noise.I get 250-350 from a tank.

I got 220 - 230 from a full tank... Is this bad consumption?

ACD93727-CED1-4E09-9AA1-5DAD3B3A74D7-165

Also look what postie delivered to my work today!

DAF6B9FF-F2D2-4F75-ADDF-6BA807279835-165

If you've just been doing short journeys or town driving with a bit of heavy right foot that mileage looks about normal!

You can still go the needle width lower, might get another 30 miles out of it if you're careful! :lol:

Its just to work and back journeys, half towny roads half dual carriagways, but yes i cant resist a heavy right foot at times when a knob pulls out on me etc!! Lol

Might go for the v power in future tom! See how that lasts! :)

Sorry, still learning.... I understand the VTEC etc but whats this iabs i hear people talking about??? Lool

And in the box.... Nice new clay bar! :D about time i started detailing properly!!