Yes I will check the rear lip again but I am sure the lugs were there. At least one of them definitely was. I won't be taking any chances this time like the mb2.I will make sure it fits perfectly and doesn't fall off lol.. Let me know how you put it back on the bumper please..

The bumper is looking really nice so far.. From the pics it looks like you haven't got any uneven spray or runs.. Hopefully it's the same in person also.. Looking forward to the lacquer :)

They are the exact wind deflectors I got so just snap the ends on front ones and they will fit perfectly.. Rear ones don't need anything doing.. Just use the metal clips or double sided tape or both so they stay in fine :)

Final coat of lacquer on!! Ready to fit tomorrow!! :D

Well there is a couple slight imperfections which I didn't notice until paint went down but I weren't about to rub it all back again when the silver is £15 a can and I was onto my second can of it!! (It took 3 cans of silver in total!) So see how it comes out and that'll have to do :)

BCA6434B-D617-42E2-8BEA-6B8AD3EB4247_zps

• Like 1

just a little quiery mate, you have the center of the bumper supported but it looks like it's pulling up, when it goes back to normal shape will it distort the laquer? just a thought! but its still looking good

@simpo fair point, got a bottle of Honda MTF spare just in case anyway... Am I likely to need oil seals too??

@Chandler cheers... Should be fine I've got the bottom supported too so the top isn't too far from its original position, hopefully will be ok! :) will find out tomorrow anyway lol!