Ok i'll see how it goes! ;)

With these energy suspension poly bushes... Are there any sets about i can order rather than choosing them by size, im unsure of the sizes of all the bushes i'll need you see!

Want to poly bush the struts, drop links and MGZS rear ARB for when i get it... Are there any others i need to think about??

IIRC you need a DC2 kit, I think there's quite a lot in the kit though, obviously for the MGZS arb links you'll need MGZS ones. :)

Right okay... So get myself a DC2 poly bush kit and just single MGZS ARB bushes is that what your saying?

The exhaust looks awesome, love it! Is the backbox positioned in a angle slightly? I really like the look :)

Cheers mate, appreciate it :)

Yeah it kicks up to the right a bit... I like the look of the scooby exhausts which are positioned similarly but to the left! :D

• Like 1

Right okay... So get myself a DC2 poly bush kit and just single MGZS ARB bushes is that what your saying?

The arb ones yes definitely, the others I'm not 100%, have a look in the tech section, if you can't find anything pop up a question in the chassis section there, you should get more replies. :)

Some info here: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5718-energy-suspension-poly-bush-kit/

Says EG, EG & DC2 are the same I think, I had a look at H-tune and they only do kits for EK or DC2 which makes me think I'm right about EG being the same.

There is a mention by Noodles about going hardrace, very expensive though.

• Like 1