Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I'm just glad I won't be without it, will see what's what tomorrow and go from there! Thermostat should be changed anyway and I'm going to take my MG ARB to hopefully fit while I'm there, might as well while I'm checking her over :)

Is it the air con pulley?? Strange I tried to remove it on mine and it was a pig. Wish it had fell off.

Not having much luck mate are ya. But little bits and s**ts and you'll have a lovely car there.

Automatic aircon delete!  8-) It's trying to tell you to end the neglect and get on with the modding!

:lol: It might well be! Should be getting her on a ramp tonight to check it all over and hopefully fit a new thermostat and the MG ARB I have 8-) 

Is it the air con pulley?? Strange I tried to remove it on mine and it was a pig. Wish it had fell off.

Not having much luck mate are ya. But little bits and s**ts and you'll have a lovely car there.

Yeah it was part of the air con pulley, just one of the little ones!  

Good thing it's only the AC pulley, could be a lot worse... :???:  You won't be needing the AC in the winter anyway haha

Yeah least I can still drive it and it's hardly going to be a scorcher this winter is it? :lol: 

nice one for finally getting a vti-s! shame this one needs a few jobs  but least you will have the peace of mind once you have them fixed!

We'll get there in the end! Still think it was a better choice than the VTi-S Deck with the screw through the bumper!  

• Like 2