Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Arrr bad time on working on her I still have them working on trinityD had the dam front end off three times with lights and its back to how it started off ,for now lol I would give you a hand if you was near :) ( not like that everyone you Pervs ) as for the trim pull it out you can always find another ,and if anything it be the metal clips that have snapped off find them and bit of fire glass solves that that's whats on trinityD stronger than before :) .

Those door handle clips break all the time you can usually get em to stay with a small zip tie for a bit. Getting the door cards off is a bit of a mission the first few times until you get the technique. Next time your in the scrapyard grab a few of them as spares (along with a handful of trim clips and those caps that go on the grab handles  :wink: ). Theres a good breakers near Crawley if your heading down to Nicks.

For the dash trim remove the instrument cluster surround and work in from that end. If you need to lever against the dash use something really wide like a 3" scraper.

• Like 1

Those door handle clips break all the time you can usually get em to stay with a small zip tie for a bit. Getting the door cards off is a bit of a mission the first few times until you get the technique. Next time your in the scrapyard grab a few of them as spares (along with a handful of trim clips and those caps that go on the grab handles :wink: ). Theres a good breakers near Crawley if your heading down to Nicks.

For the dash trim remove the instrument cluster surround and work in from that end. If you need to lever against the dash use something really wide like a 3" scraper.

Thanks for the tip! Will use an ice scraper to try and leaver it off! :D

I didn't bother with those clips. They all snapped off. Just put it back without was fine.

She'll get there anyway. Did you get the package I sent??

Not had it yet dude, might be slow given the time of year though.

Oh dear... glad I'm not the only one who had the exact same problems!  :lol:

I snapped the original dash trim to fit the carbon look-a-like dash trim, so that didn't really matter anyway...

Door handle clips broke when I tempted to replace both front window motors (even they was nearly impossible to replace) 

There are some very frustrating bits and bobs on these MB's but I'm use to it due to working on bloody Renault's every day  :lol: 

Better luck next time (if you haven't mulled the car already...)