I bought a Turborevs exhaust off Shafz a few months back with the intention of putting it on the MB3. Recently I found out it looks really good under a VTiS rear lip, so I decided to put it on the MB6 instead. Today I'll be heading off to Powerflow to get it fitted along with a 2.5" center pipe and a center silencer. :D

2014-04-12081641.jpg

2014-04-12081709.jpg

2014-04-12081726.jpg

Also here's some night shots with my new headlights. I swear they're brighter now.

2014-04-11215455.jpg

2014-04-11215427.jpg

2014-04-11215442.jpg

They look bright in the pictures!

Nice exhaust tip, will suit the car once fitted!

Originally I was going to put twin exhausts (OO style) on the MB6 but after seeing it on another MB I wasn't so keen anymore. :lol:

Wow mate love the changes. . Those headlights look mint and make the car look even more aggressive. . Wow I love the alloys.. If you are seriously getting them I can't wait to see them fitted. . They will look amazing on your car and looking forward to the exhaust fitted also..you are doing all the right things to your mb6 :-)

Out with the drinking straw.

2014-04-12104145.jpg

In with the cannon.

2014-04-12170005.jpg

It's a 2.5" cat-back system with a center silencer (it doesn't sound like it's silencing anything :lol:) and a Turborevs back box. It sounds great, my MPG suffered greatly on the drive home with my constant revving. I'll attempt to get videos up, but it's a bit too loud to be doing it on my driveway. :D

• Like 2