Haha sure it would be cheaper than the fuel used to buy a cheap one? :lol:

Probably! Problem is all the cheap drills don't come with drill bits and the moment you start looking at complete sets, the price goes into the triple digits. :(

Doesn't Shafzzz own a drill? :lol:

He doesn't. I was thinking the same thing, get it done the night before Japfest, but ah well.

Doesn't Shafzzz own a drill? :lol:

I do own a drill, well I used to use my dad's till he moved abroad, and my shed is more like an outhouse so it is impossible to find any power tools, it'd probably be quicker to buy one than me search for it, Btw Roj you're getting to mine at 7pm,you expect to do headunit, sub, speakers, amp and wiring and then we give the car a once over THEN do JDM tails? I want you to be awake for the JF1 drive!

I do own a drill, well I used to use my dad's till he moved abroad, and my shed is more like an outhouse so it is impossible to find any power tools, it'd probably be quicker to buy one than me search for it, Btw Roj you're getting to mine at 7pm,you expect to do headunit, sub, speakers, amp and wiring and then we give the car a once over THEN do JDM tails? I want you to be awake for the JF1 drive!

True. :lol: