Awesome! I have always been tempted to go for one of those subs. I wish I didn't sell my JBL 12" sub and amp :(

I think 12" would be a bit much anyway, especially after hearing and feeling Shafz's sub. :lol: 10" is about perfect for an MB. :)

• Like 1

I am bit of a bass fruitcake to be honest. I like that window shattering bass that makes you feel sick after :lol:

I borrowed my mates MTX twin 15" subs running on a 2000w Alpine amp for a week. That was a bit too much... 

• Like 2

One of my mates has the SPL 12" Ground Zero Nuclear running ~4000w RMS, most ridiculous bass I've experienced as he had it in a 106! It made it hard to breathe after a while because of how the bass was haha, I love bass but my current car doesn't allow me to have window shattering amounts of it though! Roj will be fine with the CBR10 till he decides he wants something a bit more.. bassy?

• Like 3

I am bit of a bass fruitcake to be honest. I like that window shattering bass that makes you feel sick after :lol:

I borrowed my mates MTX twin 15" subs running on a 2000w Alpine amp for a week. That was a bit too much... 

"Fruitcake." :lol:

I can imagine. :shock:

One of my mates has the SPL 12" Ground Zero Nuclear running ~4000w RMS, most ridiculous bass I've experienced as he had it in a 106! It made it hard to breathe after a while because of how the bass was haha, I love bass but my current car doesn't allow me to have window shattering amounts of it though! Roj will be fine with the CBR10 till he decides he wants something a bit more.. bassy?

I don't think I'll ever want more bass than the CBR10 can provide. :lol:

Couldn't resist taking pictures after a spirited night time drive. :)

2014-04-19212534.jpg

2014-04-19212505.jpg

2014-04-19212644.jpg

2014-04-19212550.jpg

2014-04-19212626.jpg

No JDM conversion yet, but this is pretty good motivation. :D

• Like 2

Do it! You'll love it!

On the audio front, I'm going to do the cabin speakers first then decide if I want a small sub or not at that point!

I just need to find a way to remove the fog blank on the passenger side. I don't have any power tools. :(

What head unit are you using?

unsure if its this model or the one below,,,,one of them doesnt have a gain and frequency control, just makes it abit awkward depending on what stereo you use, fitted one with out gain to mates car and it annoyed me, just couldnt get it right...but he had a kack double din aswell.

I just need to find a way to remove the fog blank on the passenger side. I don't have any power tools. :(

Ah yeah that could be a bugger! Nobody you know got a drill you can borrow for a day?

What head unit are you using?

unsure if its this model or the one below,,,,one of them doesnt have a gain and frequency control, just makes it abit awkward depending on what stereo you use, fitted one with out gain to mates car and it annoyed me, just couldnt get it right...but he had a kack double din aswell.

I'll be getting a Pioneer DEH-X5600BT headunit for my new setup. The sub itself has an amp built into it though, so I can adjust it from there. :)

Ah yeah that could be a b****r! Nobody you know got a drill you can borrow for a day?

Nope. I could borrow one from my dad but he's 90 miles away. I guess it's cheaper than buying my own drill, for now. :lol: