I want to make the headlight surrounds look as dark as yours. I will give it a few extra coats ;)

Give it a few extra coats of lacquer too, it'll darken the colour a bit more. :)

Also I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures whilst I went out for food. :D

2014-04-12201135.jpg

2014-04-12200420.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks guys. :D

Videos will likely come around Japfest time. The exhaust is too bassy for my phone to pick up from inside the car.

• Like 1

Yeah I'll take vids next month, as well as document the audio build haha, gonna be fun tearing up the streets of London in this, 0-29.666421mph pull sound good Roj? Nah gotta preserve fuel haha my car's drinking atm. Looks good though!

Yeah I'll take vids next month, as well as document the audio build haha, gonna be fun tearing up the streets of London in this, 0-29.666421mph pull sound good Roj? Nah gotta preserve fuel haha my car's drinking atm. Looks good though!

I can't wait to get the audio done man. I've had that subwoofer sat in my wardrobe for months now. :lol:

And yep, 29.666421mph. Remember, 30 is a limit, not a target. ;)

Speaking of said subwoofer, I don't think I've ever posted it on here.

2014-04-18092659.jpg

It's a Vibe CBR-10, sounded great in my mate's Starlet before he sold it to me. Should sound great in my MB6 with the rest of my audio setup. :D

• Like 2

Awesome! I have always been tempted to go for one of those subs. I wish I didn't sell my JBL 12" sub and amp :(

Roj is having my JBL 12" sub and vibe amp for a day when he comes to mine haha, I miss using it but I can never let it go, Roj knows what that sub can do to surrounding cars LOL.

• Like 1