I hope you took that at very early in the morning. 12hr clocks suck!

Wondered when you'd chime in with that :lol:

Did you remove the rest of the paint from the badges first or just colour in the gaps?

That does looks a lot better than a rusty little pipe, might consider one.. =o

How many Civic's do you own? O_o

Yeah, or you could get a Ripspeed one from Halfords. :lol:

Two. I used to have an EU7 but then I swapped it for the MB6. :D

I hope you took that at very early in the morning. 12hr clocks suck!

It's 12hr. How do I make it 24hr? If possible.

Wondered when you'd chime in with that :lol:

Did you remove the rest of the paint from the badges first or just colour in the gaps?

Nah I just coloured the gaps. Maybe one day I'll actually scrape off the old paint and refurb it properly. For now the sharpie is enough. :)

Good work on the badge Roj, yes Rob he has too many civics and doesn't finish them in a logical order. Stop buying stuff for the 5 door hatch and finish the other 5 door hatch with VTEC and a spoiler and alloys. Yes this is payback for when I say "how's the civic?" and you say "which one?"

But yeah good work on the badge, made mental progress considering you've wanted this for 8 years and you've done most of the cosmetics in a month LOL.

Debadge FTW!

I'm thinking of doing the opposite and replacing the old badges with new ones. :lol:

Good work on the badge Roj, yes Rob he has too many civics and doesn't finish them in a logical order. Stop buying stuff for the 5 door hatch and finish the other 5 door hatch with VTEC and a spoiler and alloys. Yes this is payback for when I say "how's the civic?" and you say "which one?"

But yeah good work on the badge, made mental progress considering you've wanted this for 8 years and you've done most of the cosmetics in a month LOL.

:lol:

Well I might as well get all the cosmetic stuff out of the way first whilst Japfest is coming up soon. After it'll be performance time. ;)

Press both buttons on the clock at the same time, you'll need to set the time again though! 

Ah! I'll have to do that then. :)

2014-04-23194017.jpg

24 hour clock engaged! Going to have to do this to the MB3 too.

2014-04-23194032.jpg

Also went to Leeds today and decided to take it easy the whole time to see how long a full tank would last. Did I do alright? I have to admit I did hit VTEC a few times as there were a few tunnels on the way. ;)

• Like 1